The address of our website is: https://www.thefooddriver.com.
The address of my website is: http://www.veronica-boldrin.it.
Information document Article 13 Reg. EU 2016/679 (GDPR)
Information for processing of personal data collected from the data subject
In compliance with the provisions of Reg. EU 2016/679 (European Regulation for the protection of personal data) we provide you with the necessary information regarding the processing of personal data provided. The information is not valid for other websites that may be consulted through links on the websites in the domain of the owner, which is not to be considered in any way responsible for the websites of third parties.
This is an information that is provided pursuant to art. 13 of Reg. EU 2016/679 (European Regulation for the protection of personal data) and is also inspired by the provisions of Directive 2002/58/EC, as updated by Directive 2009/136/EC, in the matter of Cookies as well as the provisions of the Provision of the Authority Guarantor for the protection of personal data of 08.05.2014 regarding cookies.
Personal data: «personal data»: any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person («interested person»); the natural person is considered identifiable and can be identified, directly or indirectly, with particular reference to an identifier such as the name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more characteristic elements of its physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity; (C26, C27, C30).
Specific information may be presented on the pages of the Site in relation to particular services or processing of the Data provided.
For more information on the cookies used by this website see the cookies policy.
The Data Controller, pursuant to art. 4 and 24 of Reg. EU 2016/679, is Veronica Boldrin, Via Magenta 8, 43121 Parma, PI: 04943870289, e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
FINALITÀ E BASE GIURIDICA DEL TRATTAMENTO
The personal data provided will be processed, in compliance with the conditions of lawfulness pursuant to art. 6 of Reg. EU 2016/679, for the following purposes:
• navigation on this website – legitimate interest (art. 6 paragraph 1 lett. f)) as the legal basis of the processing;
• access to the user area;
• any request for contact, with sending of information – legitimate interest (art. 6 paragraph 1 lett. f) as legal basis for processing; to respond to a specific request for information through the forms on the website;
• to respond to specific requests for information sent spontaneously to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org on the contact page;
• subject to your consent and up to your objection: for direct marketing activities of the Owner, newsletters on products or other information about our services, market research or other sample research and direct sale to receive information material, for the recognition of the degree of satisfaction, promotional, commercial and advertising material or events and initiatives, by the Owner – consent (art. 6 paragraph 1 lett. a) as the legal basis of the processing.
RECIPIENTS OR CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS OF DATA
The personal data provided will be communicated to the recipients who will process the data as data processors (art. 28 of Reg. EU 2016/679) and/or as natural persons acting under the authority of the Data Controller and Data Processor (art. 29 of Reg. EU 2016/679), for the purposes listed in point 2 above. Precisely, the data will be communicated to:
• entities providing services for the management of the information system used by Veronica Boldrin and telecommunications networks;
• freelance professionals, firms or companies in the context of assistance and consulting relationships;
• persons providing services for the management of the information system used by Veronica Boldrin and telecommunications networks, including e-mail, newsletters and website management;
• third parties who cooperate with the Data Controller for direct marketing activities;
• competent authorities for the fulfilment of legal obligations and/or provisions of public bodies, on request. The subjects belonging to the aforementioned categories perform the function of Data Processor, or operate in total autonomy as separate Data Controllers. The list of Data Processors is constantly updated and available by writing to email@example.com.
DATA RETENTION PERIOD OR CRITERIA FOR DETERMINING THE PERIOD
The processing will be carried out in automated and manual form, with methods and tools aimed at ensuring maximum security and confidentiality, by subjects specifically appointed for this purpose. In compliance with the provisions of art. 5 paragraph 1 lett. e) of Reg. EU 2016/679 the personal data collected will be stored in a form that allows the identification of data subjects for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which the personal data are processed. The retention of personal data provided depends on the purpose of the processing:
• navigation on this website (see cookies policy);
• for contact request (maximum 1 year);
• receiving newsletters or promotional communications generally by e-mail (maximum 24 months).
NATURE OF SUPPLY AND REFUSAL
Apart from what is specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data. The provision of data is optional or necessary depending on the specific purpose for which the data is processed. Failure to provide the data marked with the symbol*, will make it impossible to obtain what has been requested or to use the services of the data controller.
RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
You can assert your rights as expressed by art. 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of EU Regulation 2016/679, by contacting the Data Controller, or the Data Processor, by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. You have the right, at any time, to ask the Data Controller for access to your personal data, rectification, deletion of the same, restriction of processing. In addition, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your data and to the portability of your data. Without prejudice to any other administrative and judicial remedy, if you consider that the processing of data concerning you violates the provisions of Reg. EU 2016/679, pursuant to art. 15 letter f) of the aforementioned Reg. EU 2016/679, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data and, with reference to art. 6 paragraph 1, letter a) and art. 9, paragraph 2, letter a), has the right to revoke at any time the consent given. In the case of a request for data portability, the Data Controller will provide you with personal data concerning you in a structured, commonly used and readable format, from an automatic device, without prejudice to paragraphs 3 and 4 of art. 20 of Reg. EU 2016/679.